Terms and Conditions
User contributions to Chatterley Whitfield Online
All content that is contributed to the chatterleywhitfield.online website by its users will be made available on chatterleywhitfield.online under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial License. This means that when a user submits material to the chatterleywhitfield.online website, they irrevocably grant third parties the right to use that content freely, as long as they attribute the work to the author and share alterations of that content under the same conditions.
If you do not agree with these policies please do not contribute material and/or metadata to chatterleywhitfield.online.
You guarantee that:
- the digital material that you submit is not copyright protected; or
- you own the rights to this digital material; or
- the owner of these rights has authorised you to submit the digital material under the following conditions.
- For the content you contribute (such as a photo, a diary, a picture, or audio or video material), you are allowing everybody to use this content in almost any way they wish. However, they must attribute the content to the rights owner. If they make alterations to the content, they have to allow others to use the altered content under the same conditions.
If you do not want to accept these terms, then please do not contribute material to Chatterley Whitfield 3D.
You will be asked to agree to these terms each time that you submit material to chatterleywhitfield.online.
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website for which you have not given permission, we will of course remove it. Please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following:
- Your contact details
- The full details of the material
- The exact URL where you found the material (you can copy and paste this from your browser address bar)
- Proof that you are the rights holder or an authorised representative of the rights holder.
We will publicly display your username alongside your contributions once they have been approved. Other users will be able to search for all contributions uploaded by the same user.
We will only use any other contact details you provide, including your email address to contact you about your contributions to this collection.
We will never share your contact details or other identifying personal information with any other organisations.